Monday, April 9, 2012

Trout Lures And Using The Best Trout Lure

Trout Lures

 Trout lures and using the best trout lure is some of my success stories to fishing and more. Welcome to my article on fresh water fishing and picking the correct trout lures.  My name is Ethan Poltrack and I have been fishing and catching trout for over 25 years. I first started catching fish with trout lures with my grandfather when I was either 5 or 7 years old and since he use to pick the right trout lures and we head down to the river to do some fresh water fishing and caught my first fish I have never been able to stop since. Some of you might know what I mean...

 There are many differnet typs of fishing lures out on the fishing market today. Some brand name fishing lures include:
  1. Musky Lures
  2. Mepps
  3. M&X
  4. Panther Martin

There are a lot more types of trout lures than the three that I just mentioned. Some other types include spinners, jigs, home made lures which by the way is one of my favorite and I and soon wanting to take up fly fishing and making my own flies. 

 Trout Lures

Trout lures and picking the right one for what type of fishing you are doing is critical to if you are going to catch a fish with your trout lures.  For instance, if you are using spinners they are ideal for fishing in the creek for rainbow trout. Using this these types of trout lures they have a spinning tail that attracts the fish. Another type of trout lures is the jig which is good or deep pools and around rocks and boulder but be forwarned about snagging and lossing your hook.

Finding and experimenting with different trout lures is a good discipline and practice to get into! If worst comes to wort with your trout fishing and finding the best trout bait to use don’t forget about the old night crawlers. I prefer these to say small dangly trout worms and the simple reason is bigger bait means bigger fish! Trout Lures are special just like the fish themselves although you can use trout lures for other species of fish as well. Soon I want to take up fly fishing and make my own fishing lures or flies.

Trout Lures



No comments:

Post a Comment